Full Stack – PHP & JS Web Developer
Spectre Creative is looking for an ambitious tech-savvy Full Stack Developer who is curious about building smart, elegant solutions, taking on new challenges, understanding new developments in the industry, and having more freedom in what they create.
Your role will be the production, modification and maintenance of e-commerce websites and applications working closely with both designers and developers
If you’re interested in working with a creative, friendly and driven team, in an encouraging and supportive environment and moving forward in your career, then this the place for you!
Responsibilities and duties
- Permanent full-time, remote position
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hr week Flexitime, 1 hr lunch
- Create innovative solutions
- Communicate with project stakeholders
- Apply best practices to write reusable, extendable, maintainable, reliable code
- Build and work with 3rd party API’s
- Work with microservices
- Run code tests to ensure safe code
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- 2 years of commercial web development experience
- Magento Experience
- Laravel Framework Experience
- React Knowledge.
- Very strong PHP (7.*) developer capabilities
- Experience working MVC software
- Good OO design skills
- Able to follow coding standards (PSR12) – https://www.php-fig.org/psr/psr-12/
- Understanding of software patterns (SOLID)
- Awareness of software development best practices
- Relational databases
- Comfortable with Git
- Understanding of Webpack/Gulp
- Working with and reformatting content for the web.
- Cross-browser and cross-device testing and debugging
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise applications for speed and scalability
- Understanding and implementing front-end validation
- Able to write scalable and modular code
- Knowledge of browser feature support
- Keeping your code clean, well organised, and DRY
- Ability to prepare concise, accurate, high-quality documents and presentations, with excellent attention to detail
Great to have/used…
- SOLID principles
- An eye for animation and understanding of motion principles (GSAP, CSS3)
Experience: Experience working on self-directed projects with an understanding of Magento, WordPress or equivalent PHP based CMS.
Communication: Both written and spoken is paramount, you will not only be working with our team of in-house developers, but will also be in contact with our clients and designers to deliver projects.
Software and Tools: Comfortable with Npm and understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Accuracy: Keen attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
Self-Development: We are looking for someone to join our team who has a keen interest in digital design and development. A desire to continuously learn, improve their own skills, and share their knowledge with others to enhance the quality of the team and projects.